WARGAMING IN THE WASTELAND!
This two player starter set in pre-assembled multi-part coloured PVC is all you need to start playing and includes rules for solo & co-op play!
This Fallout: Wasteland Warfare two player starter set contains 32mm scale high-quality hardened multi-part pre-assembled PVC miniatures with scenic bases. Miniatures are fully assembled in the factory
- 12 Pre-Assembled Multi-Part Hardened PVC Miniatures precoloured (Survivors in grey, Super Mutants in green plastic):
- 1× Aviator Head Super Mutant
- 1× Super Mutant Brute
- 1 x Standard Super
- 2 x Super Mutant Hounds
- 1× Nora (the Sole Survivor)
- 1× Dogmeat
- 1× Enslaved Tech Survivor
- 2× Settlers (one male, one female)
- 1× Brotherhood of Steel Aspirant in T-60 Power Amour
- 1× Deathclaw
- 12× scenic bases (will be affixed to models)
- 24× Large cards: Unit, AI, Reference, 100+ Small cards: Items (Weapon, Equipment, Mod, Chem, Power Armour), Boost, Heroic, Quest, Perk, Leader, Explore, Event, Wasteland (Danger, Creature, Stranger)
- 10 custom dice including 1× White Skill dice d20, 1× Red Armour d12, 2× Black Damage d12, 2× Armour Reduction d12, 2× Green Accuracy d12, 2× Blue Special Effect d12
- 5 x Training missions following the Survivors and Super Mutants, 5 x Tournament Missions, 5 x AI Missions, 5 x Narrative Missions
- Two die-cut counter sheets including over 260 small counters, 60 large counters
two full sets of 6 cardboard range sticks
- 1× Rule Book
- 1× Ways To Play Book
- 3ft x 3ft paper game mat.
1–2 Player. Average 40–120mins Playing Time. Ages 14 +
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare
In Fallout: Wasteland Warfare players will build their own crew from a wide range of factions, allies and iconic characters from the Fallout series, and play in apocalyptic games of 3 – 30 high quality 32mm scale miniatures through a huge variety of iconic scenery and settlement buildings, from the Red Rocket to Sanctuary Hills, Nuka-Cola vending machines and wrecked cars.
Pick units or characters to be Heroic giving them access to V.A.T.S bonuses and then select a Leader who can gain Perks and other abilities to support your crew. Develop your settlements buildings, defenses and resources which impacts your crew’s army list and abilities in the wasteland.
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare will include narrative campaigns as well as standard caps based battles. You can also start a random mission with narrative-style objectives, search the wasteland for gear, weapons or caps. Caps recovered in missions can be used to improve the crew’s perks, weapons, gear, and upgrades for the next encounter. Gameplay supports either Player vs. Player, Co-Op or Solo play.
©2017 Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.